Some core features of SceneMate:
- Snap Tools A wide range of object snapping options.
- Robust Match Tools Quickly match the Position, Rotation or Scale of any number of objects to another.
- Object Painter Tool Paint down objects in your scene with ease, including an array of customization options.
- Enhanced Debug Tool Prints out a number of statistics on the currently selected objects.
- Randomization Tools An extensive number of options to randomly Position, Rotate or Scale any number of objects.
- Object Replacement Tool Quickly replace any number of objects within a scene.
- Hot Keys Everything in SceneMate can be assigned to a hot key for easy access and a speedy workflow.
- Color Swatch Tool Never lose a color again, hold on to all the colors you are working with by storing them in the Color Swatches!
- Rotation Tools Extends upon Unity 3D's ability to rotate objects, making it quicker than ever.
- Offsetting Tools Offset any number of objects using a wide array of methods.
- Flip Tools Quickly Flip any number of objects on any axis.
- Object Resetting Quickly reset any number of objects to their default Position, Rotation or Scale.
- Distribute Distribute objects evenly over a set distance, with a number of options for precise control
- Alignment Align objects by bounds to the Highest or Lowest point of the selected objects.
For a more detailed explanation of everything here, head over to the Documentation section of the SceneMate website.
SceneMate is available in the Unity 3D Asset Store!
You will soon also be able purchase directly from the website with PayPal, just head on over to the Purchase section of this website.
Welcome to the Homepage of SceneMate. A new tool specifically for use within Unity 3D!
SceneMate is designed to be very easy to use and dramatically increase workflow speed of any object manipulation within the "Scene" view.